Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sentimental

I'm a little sentimental, is that wrong. Okay, maybe not a little, maybe a little too sentimental. I keep the wrappers of the gifts given to me. I keep all the gifts in a bag and just store them. I rarely use them. However, my mother just messes with my character. She keeps using or giving out my stuff. Yeah, I know she's generous, but is it bad if I feel wronged by her actions? Last time, she used the Hannah Montana wrapper that I'd kept for a long time. She wrapped her pasalubong with that wrapper. I could no longer take it since it was already stained by the food. Then, just now, she gave out a large pencil to my cousin. Isn't it my decision if I want to give it or not? I've held onto it for a long time because it was my friends' pasalubong when they visited Manila Ocean Park. Am I being selfish right now? Don't I have a right to be greedy sometimes? I feel like I'm always relenting. *sigh* It's done now so I guess I just have to let go. It'll take time though.

This is usually not my rant blog, but I don't think this post is much of a rant though and this is the first place that came to mind. So, I'll just proceed posting this here. 'Cause I haven't updated in quite a while.