Sunday, November 28, 2010

HP7 Again

Yesterday was one fine day. I got to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows again (3rd time). We watched the last full show in Robinson's. It was cool that I was still inside the mall at 12 midnight. Anyhow, I've been counterproductive lately and I feel like I've been wasting a lot of my time. Now, I need to finish two more papers, prepare a prelab and study IP121. Wow, I've still got a lot to do. Well, this is the punishment for being idle. Waaaaaaah, thanks to my tita for the free movie. :) I so love yesterday. Now, reality just hit me hard in the face- it's time to work. See you next time. Oh, before I go, I just want to tell you that I've just been to tahilan a while ago and met with Ate Meann. Then, had lunch with Camille, Ate Meann and the other residents. Ok, bye now.