Wednesday, July 8, 2009

H1N1 outbreak

Classes are suspended yet again because of the alarming number of absences in our school. Two weeks ago, two days were taken off because of typhoon Feria. We really need to catch up on the missed meetings. I'm now sitting in front of a huge pile of homework. I can't figure out what to start on. I've already finished doing math and reading filipino.
I've been viewing videos and pics on the HBP premiere in London. Though it was raining, the cast was still as ecstatic as always. On the site guidance.uk, the captions on the pics were hilarious. It tells about God making the heavens open because Harry Potter promotes witchcraft. Haha!
Anyway, last sunday, I really thought I had H1N1. I had a bad case of cough and colds. I was nervous. Fortunately, my cough and colds disappeared quick enough. Though, they come back from time to time. It's time to do my homework. Only days before the opening of Half-Blood Prince. I'm really looking forward to the movie.